maanantai 19. tammikuuta 2009

Odd Predickament

Quicksilver is the single most useful application I've ever had on any computer. At face value, it's a simple launcher that allows you to fire up any application using keyboard shortcuts. If you're a Mac user, it's a lot like Spotlight, but infinitely more customizable and, with the right skin, sexy.

Sweeping fanboyism aside, I found this humorous. And kind of creepy. I was attempting to launch my Dictionary application, but instead of typing in the traditional "dic" shortcut, an extra "k" snuck in. Make of this slip what you will, I was surprised at what Quicksilver suggested I might be looking for:



I have since uninstalled the Safari plug-in from Quicksilver, not wanting to get into trouble with the authorities. Also, to be safe, I changed the name of my dictionary program to "Cocktionary" to avoid further confusion.

Ei kommentteja: